Useful Links

Board index Intruder Agents Only

Secret forum for Intruder play testers. Share ideas, pictures, videos, bugs etc.
R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

[CLAN] Raven Shield - Intruder Community/Clan [Apply Today]

Postby R3vo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:50 pm

We Are Looking For New Members!

About Raven Shield
Raven Shield started out being mainly focused on Intruder game-play but currently it is more about hanging out, either playing anything that most of us have or just chatting on Discord. Intruder is still a big part of the group. When we do focus on intruder our main focus will be on tactical/strategic game-play. Raven Shield does have a ranking system and also a squad system for our competitive Intruder play. To join Raven Shield you must fill out an application for review. Just fill one out below if you're interested in this group or PM me or OpticalF3AR.

Raven Shield Background
Raven Shield was founded around September 2014. A lot of you maybe familiar with the Tom Clancy series of books and games called Rainbow Six. Well Raven Shield is the name of the third Rainbow Six game that TC came out with. Raven Shield originally started as a small team for an intruder tournament but has evolved into a gaming community that focuses on more than just intruder. Raven Shield has been around for about 2 years now, we are the most active and longest lasting clan in intruder.

Requirements To Apply
-Must Have a working Microphone
-Must Be 16 years of Age or Older [Exceptions Can Be Made]
-Must Be an Agent or Aug, No demoted players are allowed
-Must Have At Least 18 Hours played [Exceptions Can Be Made]
-Must Be Familiar With TMC, http://superbossgames.com/wiki/index.php?title=TMC
-This is a restricted group so even if you meet all the requirements you may not be accepted, as for the age we have it set at 16 but as long as you are mature feel free to apply.

Application - Copy this into a reply below and fill it out.

Discord Name

Do you meet all the requirements?

Current Members
-OpticalF3AR (Admin)
-R3vo (Admin)
-Dongers7878 (Agent)
-Ryguytheguy(Agent)
-StormShocker150 (Agent)
-Thisisnotatag (Agent)
-Cheroro(Agent)
-bluericky(Recruit)
-demiror(Recruit)
-LavaTramp (Away)

Steam Group
The steam group is another way for all the members to know when events happen and it also makes it easier to communicate with other members and try to play other games with them.
Steam Group link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RavenShieldCommunity

Discord
Discord is going to be the new way to communicate. It is better than running both irc and teamspeak. Use the link below to join and make sure to download the desktop app and mobile app for free.
Download - https://discordapp.com/
Join Raven Shield Server - https://discord.gg/0a6TCFlblfQr1CDk
Join SuperBoss Server - https://discord.gg/0ZzdgKSBxr3PGbkV

Raven Shield Signature & Avatar
*Note* We will allow any to view these graphics but we ask that you please be respectful and only put them as your signature if you are actually accepted into the group.
New Avatar and Signature made by -maxwell218
Signature: http://tinypic.com/r/1znyffd/9
Avatar: http://i66.tinypic.com/2b1yeq.png

Old Avatar and Signature made by -HalfTube
Signature DL: http://tinypic.com/r/2dwds3a/8
Avatar (Shield only) DL: http://tinypic.com/r/m2cy1/8
Last edited by R3vo on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:38 am, edited 50 times in total.
Image Check out Raven Shield and Apply Here- viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1927

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Re: Team Raven Shield - Clan

Postby R3vo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:37 am

So some members wanted a practice, I am hoping we can hold one October 24th at 4pm edt, The time may change depending on tournament activity but hopefully we can get our squads set so every one is with people they work well with and we can scrimmage against each other. Once every thing here is confirmed I will make a steam post so people can sign up.

lopez
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby lopez » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:00 am

IRC name: Lopez

Do you meet all the requirements?: I have a mic, I'm 14 but I think I'm pretty mature,I'm an AUG member, and I have played 294 hours as of this application.

Why would you be good for Raven Shield?: I promote teamwork, I like to make strats midway through a game when players are narrowed down to a small amount, I also like strats at the beginning of a round. I believe I have contributed to the community that several members respect my decisions (idk for sure).
Also I believe I am around the same skill level as many of the other members in Raven shield.

- <3 Lopez

(Edit)
Last edited by lopez on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:19 am

1st Raven Shield practice will be October 24th at 4pm EDT please let us know if you are coming by commenting here or on the steam page.

dongers7878
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby dongers7878 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 am

I'll be there.
Fight me

lavatramp
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby lavatramp » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:41 pm

I should be able to attend, it'll be good to practice before the final

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:43 pm

1st practice didn't go so well so next time I will plan out some things to go over and make sure we have at least 6 people who will attend.

FleshyPig
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby FleshyPig » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:18 am

!
Last edited by FleshyPig on Tue May 26, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:53 pm

FleshyPig wrote:Age: 13 (this could be a problem)

Irc Name: FleshyPig. Name: Sean Everitt

Do you meet all the requirements: I don't meet the age requirements but i can be mature and play strategically
I own a working microphone
I am an agent and i have applied for AUG (I know applying isn't a requirement)
I over 100 hours of intruder and over 1200 matches as well

Why would you be good for Raven Shield: Well, i've been denied by Fox Hound and i'd actually like to have a good team to play with. I realise at times i can be the most retarded player to play with but in those times it's just a casual game. i'd be good for this team because i can play seriously as well as strategically, i am skilled at sneaking, distracting and being an all round cool guy (he says) I know every single thing about Intruder from top to bottom and i'd like to play with some serious people for once.

Sorry, due to your age and anonymous critique on your play style you are not accepted. If you feel like you have matured and have become a better player down the road feel free to reapply.

FleshyPig
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby FleshyPig » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:42 pm

!
Last edited by FleshyPig on Tue May 26, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:07 am

I have been messing around with RSintruder.enjin.com I am trying to make it so it is a lot easier for me or optical to host a practice or hangout. With enjin setting up events allows people to sign up so I know if we will have enough people to actually host something. If I manage to get the enjin set up to the way I want it I will let you guys know to register.

RobStorm
Developer
Developer
[Stats]

Postby RobStorm » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:12 am

If you guys want to be able to add Calendar events let me know

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:21 am

RobStorm wrote:If you guys want to be able to add Calendar events let me know

Yeah, adding a calender event would be nice if Optical or I ever wants to host a public event with the clan.

OpticalF3AR
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby OpticalF3AR » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:01 am

Hey, wanted to let members and potential members know that we are still here and for me to apologize for not being very active on the forum and the Intruder community as a whole. Just wanted to let everyone know that after the tournament everything should be back to normal with the "Clan". I cant speak for R3vo but I think we would agree that as a group we need to start communicating more, have mini tourneys within the group and practice on a scheduled basis. Also Intruder isnt the only game we want this group to branch out to, I for one would love to see this community branch out to other games/upcoming indie games such as (Arma, Due Process, Squad, Sub Rosa, Insurgency and many others ). Another reminder is thanks to R3vo for keeping the ravenshield.typefrag.com TS server running, that anyone can hop into it and hang out. Again sorry for the lack of communication and organization. :D
Image Check out Raven Shield and Apply Here - https://superbossgames.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=1927 ImageImage

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:25 am

Congrats to LavaTramp for being promoted to Lieutenant. He is now a leader in the clan and can now add recruits and host events and other leader like stuff :P

We now also have an irc channel make sure to add it to your auto join list. #RavenShield is the channel name!

R3vo
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby R3vo » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:22 pm

FleshyPig wrote:Guess it's about time i'd re-apply

Irc Name:
FleshyPig/Sean

Do you meet all the requirements?:
i do not meet the age requirements but i believe i have matured and should be given a chance
i am an agent
i have over 24 hours of intruder
https://superbossgames.com/intruder/pro ... =FleshyPig

Why would you be good for Raven Shield?:
I am a skilled player who's looking for a good group to play with, i am a valuable asset as i can play seriously and strategically, i have over 250 hours on intruder as i have been playing before the stats. over all i like playing with a group that is strategic and i would love to help make Ravenshield a better clan as a whole. i do in fact have other tactical games so i can contribute to non-intruder related content.

I'd appreciate to be accepted this time, I hope to be playing against or with RavenShield soon

When I said down the road I meant waiting a good amount of time. I will talk to others in the group but for now you are declined. Please wait a good 6 months at least before reapplying or untill you meet the age requirement.

spy
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby spy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:29 pm

IRC Name: Spy

Do you meet all the requirements? Yessir

Why would you be good for Raven Shield? I'm Batman, I'm very good with teamwork calling out where the enemies location is and always giving constant updates. I can play strategically and I also like causing a large commotion/distraction for the enemy team.

ixiBalistic
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby ixiBalistic » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:12 am

Irc Name: ixiBalistic

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes

Why would you be good for Raven Shield?: I have hours of experience, as well as an extensive knowledge of the game and tactics.

Behr11
Agent
Agent
[Stats]

Postby Behr11 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:36 am

Age - 15.5

Irc Name - Behr11

Do you meet all the requirements? - I meet all of the requirements for Raven Shield.

Why would you be good for Raven Shield? - I have been in communication with plenty of the players in Raven Shield, and have gotten to know them in the process. I play about a half hour to an hour a day now, and have gotten fairly decent at the game. I come into Teamspeak quite often, so if people need to get a hold of me, I'm normally there. Now allow me to further extend this passage with this utterly irrelevant sentence that doesn't contribute to the question, yet will hopefully show that I am determined to join this clan known as Raven Shield. That's about it.

OpticalF3AR
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Postby OpticalF3AR » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:39 am

ixiBalistic wrote:Age: 18

Irc Name: ixiBalistic

Do you meet all the requirements?: Yes

Why would you be good for Raven Shield?: I have hours of experience, as well as an extensive knowledge of the game and tactics.

Application accepted but we will have to get those negative votes up into the positive before its official ;D
Image Check out Raven Shield and Apply Here - https://superbossgames.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=1927 ImageImage

Next

Return to Agents Only