Security Fault is set around an office building in a city recently wracked by an earthquake. It features close quarter action but plenty of approaches to the briefcases, a zipline across a street, a working metal detector, and a daring ragdoll jump across an alley!
The briefcases are in the first floor security room and in the third floor executive office, while the code to the metal detector is in the second floor print room. The only capture point (for now) is by the Intruder spawn. Everything else (including the banana), you have to find for yourself
- Flesh out the flower building
- Fancy capture point on the roof
- Basement and generator!
- Better stairs
- Beautify everything
Version 7, 8, 9
- Added fence to roof, remove gutters, put gutters back before I get mobbed
- Added trucks and other smaller forms of cover to street and alley
- Fixed trucks
- Changed first floor layout to encourage funner firefights and help the guards defend it.
- Move both spawns back
- Added rubble to far side of fault
- Made SeventhFrost happy
- Various forms of cover on the roof
- Can see through sniper window while crouching
- Added cover to several places to slow down rushes
- Physics! (Just monitors for now)
- Alarm no longer makes players jump off the cliff to get away from that horrible, horrible sound
- Security Fault released!