Discuss Intruder and real world tactics here
bloxri
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

2016 Intruder Community Survey

Postby bloxri » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:06 am

Dear Player,

Like many games that have a growing community, it is sometimes in the developers best interest to run a poll or a survey that is sent the community to gather knowledge on what areas of the game to focus more attention on and even focus less on. These surveys help other players voice their opinions, without having to put much effort into actually talking about it. This particular survey will help the developers better understand a variety of information such as social networking habits, play habits, games that the community generally likes to play and much more . This survey is completely anonymous and will only run for 1 full month. All responses within that month will be taken and any responses after the month is over will be thrown out. Answering all questions to the best of your ability is appreciated and will help sort out questions that players in the AUG community and even developers have had want answered but no support to answer or back up.

Unfortunately, there is no reward for this other than my personal fitness gain. If you want to punish me for asking you to take a survey, fill it out honestly and I will do a push up for each response. This was a deal between Rob and I. Rob, your fitness hypnosis will never work on me.

Take the Survey!

FAQ
Q) Why are most questions required?
A) The reasoning behind this helps out with that non-response bias. Questions that are not answered do not give any insight towards the topic and doesn't help anyone out if not answered. There are a few questions on the survey that are deemed too personal and can be skipped, along with a select few that also may not apply towards all of the participants.

Q) Why do you want to know where I live?
A) This gives the developers a good idea on how widespread the game has gone and even we can use that information to guess when the best time to play is for your specific country.

Q) Why do you want to know about Steam?
A) In the event that Intruder was to launch on Steam, the questions give the developers a good idea on how many players in the community are involved with other community activity on other games.

Q) Will the statistics be public once the survey is over?
A) Once the survey has been completed and the developers have received the results, I will be compiling a document that can be used to compare results between many questions. If there are two particular questions you would like to see the results for, then private message me and Ill try my best to get back to you as soon as I can with those results.

Q) Where do I find the survey to take it?
A) You can find the survey everywhere! Here is the link.
"It's like seeing a bowl of Cap'n Crunch, plunging your spoon into your mouth only to discover that the bowl was filled not with crisp, organic milk, but warm tap water." - Evan Lahti

Enemby
Advanced User
Advanced User
[Stats]

Re: 2016 Intruder Community Survey

Postby Enemby » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:21 am

Well, let's see these results, shall we?

Return to Tactical HQ